Black Currant Cold-brew Coffee Recipe
1. Fresh coarsely ground filter Coffee powder.
3. Black Currant syrup
5. Ice cubes
1. Add 4tsp (around 40gms) freshly ground filter coffee
(coarse grind preferably) to a muslin cloth or handkerchief and tie it from all sides like a bundle.
2. Put this Coffee bundle in Cold water
(around 400ml) for 16 to 24 hours to brew in a fridge so that the water gets all the coffee flavor in it.
3. In a glass add 4 tsp of Black Currant syrup, a small pinch of salt to enhance the flavor, and lemon juice.
4. Now, add cold brew coffee in the glass, stir it well and enjoy!