Have you tried our Killer Kokum Cold brew?
This is one of our favorite and the most liked recipe.
1. Fresh coarsely ground filter Coffee powder.
3. Kokum syrup
4. Club soda
5. Green chillies
6. Crushed ice
1. Add 4tsp (around 40gms) freshly ground filter coffee
(coarse grind preferably) to a muslin cloth or handkerchief and tie it from all sides like a bundle.
2. Put this Coffee bundle to steep in Cold water (around 400ml) for 16 to 24 hours and let it brew in the fridge so that the water gets all the coffee flavor in it.
3. In a glass add 4 tsp of Kokum syrup, a small pinch of black salt to enhance the flavor, crushed ice and slit the green chilli to use it as a garnish.
4. Now, add cold brew coffee in the glass, stir it well and enjoy!